B. Green engraver.
Fuld Hall, Common Room
The Queens College, with architects plans. Appeared in the Oxford Almanack of 1762. On the left Sir Joseph Williamson and Dr. Lancaster consult about a plan for rebuilding the Queens College. Bishop Barlow and Dr. Halton are beside them and they are looking at the elevation of the library. John Michel on the right points to the spot on which his building was erected. This commemorates the completion of the front quadrangle of the college and the individuals responsible for it.