Shelby White and Leon Levy Archives Center, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, NJ, USA
Photograph collection - Buildings - Historical - Construction of the Institute folder
Permission to use this image must be requested from the Institute's Archives. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fuld Hall was constructed in 1939. This photo shows scaffolding from one of the later stages of exterior construction.