Datestone of Fuld Hall
Shelby White and Leon Levy Archives Center, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, NJ, USA
Photograph collection - Buildings - Historical - Construction of the Institute folder
Permission to use this image must be requested from the Institute's Archives. Please contact email@example.com.
The datestone for Fuld Hall, the Institute's first building, was laid in a ceremony on May 22, 1939.