Evans Hall - University of California, Berkeley
Shelby White and Leon Levy Archives Center, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, NJ, USA
Louise Morse photograph albums, Book II, Page 4
Permission to use this image must be requested from the Institute's Archives. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evans Hall on the campus of the University of California, Berkeley. The verso of the print notes: "Evans Hall from Bancroft Library Annex." Evans Hall, completed in 1971, was named for Griffith Evans, who chaired the Department of Mathematics from 1934 to 1949.