Permanent URI for this collection
- Finding Aid for the IAS Publications Collection(2018)The IAS Publications collection consists primarily of books, pamphlets, periodicals, and other printed items created by the Institute for Advanced Study.
- Finding aid for the Director's Office Faculty files(2018)Records pertaining to the Faculty of the Institute.
- Finding aid for the Director's Office Faculty General files(2018)Minutes of Faculty meetings and Executive Officers meetings.
- Finding Aid for the Board of Trustees files(2018)Documentation related to meetings, individuals, and component groups.
- Finding aid for the Board of Trustees: John R. Hardin papers(2018)Documentation related to Hardin's activities as a member of the Institute's Board of Trustees, including correspondence, meeting minutes, memoranda, and financial papers.
- Finding aid for the Director's Office: Marvin Goldberger files(2018)Administrative records of IAS Director Marvin Goldberger, primarily concerning foundations, consortia, and peer institutions.
- Finding aid for the Director's Office General files(2018)Correspondence, memoranda, reports, printed materials, and other documentation generated by or sent to the Director's Office, arranged by subject.
- Finding aid for the Gerda Soergel Panofsky collection(2018)Materials collected by Gerda Panofsky related to her late husband, Erwin Panofsky, and others affiliated with the Institute for Advanced Study.
- Finding aid for the Board of Trustees: Michael V. Forrestal papers(2018)Correspondence and other material related to Forrestal's service on the Institute for Advanced Study's Board of Trustees, including his participation in the Wolfensohn Review and Planning Committee.
- Finding aid for the Dorothy Morgenstern Thomas collection(2018)One letter, one document, and two photographs.
- Finding aid for the School of Natural Sciences records(2018)Administrative records of the School of Natural Sciences including meeting minutes, faculty files, member and visitor files, grant proposals, and workshop files.
- Finding aid for the Board of Trustees: J. Richardson Dilworth papers(2018)J. Richardson Dilworth's personal papers during his years as a trustee of the Institute for Advanced Study. Mr. Dilworth was a Trustee from 1964-1981, President 1970-1981, and Chairman 1981-1986. Contains correspondence, memoranda, news clippings and reports.
- Finding aid for the Director's Office: ECP papers(2018)Administrative records of funding, personnel, and the work of the staff and scientists of the ECP.
- Finding aid for the Louise Morse collection(2018)Abraham Flexner's autobiography "I Remember", inscribed to Louise Morse in honor of the birth of her daughter Julia. The volume serves as a type of scrapbook as Mrs. Morse later pasted in various personal mementos related to the Flexners.
- Finding aid for the Otto Nathan correspondence(2018)Eight handwritten letters in German dating from July and August of 1955.
- Finding aid for the School of Social Science records(2018)Administrative records of the School of Social Science including faculty files, member and visitor files, Administrative Officer files, occasional papers, and photographs and audiocassettes.
- Finding aid for the Anna Stafford Henriques collection(2018)Three short letters, one handwritten invitation, and one photograph.
- Finding aid for the Ernst Kantorowicz correspondence(2018)Letters to Kantorowicz from fellow scholars representing various fields in the humanities, one short typed manuscript, one business card, and a typed introduction on behalf of a speaker giving a lecture.
- Finding aid for the Kezia and Nico Knauer and Homer Thompson correspondence(2018)Thirty unique items, mostly letters and postcards, which are most often addressed by Homer Thompson to Elfriede (Kezia) Regina Overhoff Knauer.